- Who the data controller is who is responsible for processing your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data that we request.
- The justification for processing it.
- How long we keep them for.
- Who we share your data with.
- What your rights are.
1. Data controller:
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING & COMMUNICATION, S.A. (A79107009)
C/ Alberto Alcocer, 13-1º D
2. Purposes, justification and retention of the of data sent via
Purpose: Respond to requests for information, deal with your requests and respond to your enquiries or queries.
Justification: The user’s consent when they request information from us via the email address.
Retention: Until the request has been answered via email, if it has not generated a new processing task.
- SENDING YOUR CURRICULUM VITAE VIA EMAIL
Purpose: To have your CV in order to participate in our staff selection procedures
Justification: The user's consent when they send us their personal information and CV for our staff selection processes.
Retention: While the open staff selection procedures are ongoing, and for one year, for subsequent procedures.
Obligation to provide us with your personal information and the consequences of failure to do so.
In order to provide us with your personal data you need to be a minimum of 13 years old or, if applicable, have sufficient legal capacity to enter into contracts.
The personal data requested is necessary to handle your requests and/or provide the services that you contract from us, therefore, if you do not provide it to us, we will be unable to assist you properly, nor provide you with the service you have requested.
3. Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and shall not be passed on to third parties, except where there is a legal obligation.
4. Rights pertaining to your personal data
Any person may withdraw their consent at any moment, when it has been granted for the handling of their data. The withdrawal of this consent shall not under any circumstances have an impact on the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships created previously. Likewise, you may exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data, or request to rectify them if it is inaccurate.
- Request it be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected.
- Request that the handling of the data be limited to specific circumstances.
- Oppose the processing of your data for reasons relating to your personal situation.
- Request the portability of your data, in the circumstances provided for in the regulations.
- Any other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your rights: By writing to the data controller at their postal address or email (indicated in section A), mentioning the reference “Personal Data”, and specifying the right that you wish to exercise and which data it refers to.
In the event of a dispute with the company over the handling of your data, you may present a complaint to the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses session cookies which do not under any circumstances use personal data, nor capture browsing habits for statistical or advertising purposes which, in accordance with article 22 of the Spanish Law on Information Society Services, do not require consent in order to install them during the time that you are connected to our website.
6. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all of the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided and protect it from alteration, loss, and unauthorised access or handling.
7. Updating your data
In order for us to be able to keep your personal data up to date, it is important that you always inform us when there has been any change to them; if you fail to do so we will not be responsible for their veracity.